FOLLOW US

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"No cubes can be found" message from SSRS 2008 R2

Today I had a problem that I have already came across some time ago. In Visual Studio 2008 (BIDS) I created a SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2) report and connected this report to an Analysis Services Olap Cube (SSAS 2008 R2). Then I created a new dataset and when I started the Query Designer, the following error message appears: "No cubes can be found".









After looking at the cube properties, I noticed that the "Visible" property of the cube was set to "False". This property should be set to "True" to enable connectivity in client applications.



Hopefully I can help someone with this!

1 comment:

  1. i had the same problem! and yes, THAT WAS THE SOLUTION1

    Dietmar Hoffmann, hoffmadi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete